Sunday, July 29, 2007

Flesh for the Beast (2003)


Director: Terry West

Writer: Terry West

Tagline: Open the gate. Step in. Lose your mind.

Actors: Jane Scarlett, Sergio Jones, Clark Beasley Jr., Jim Coope, David Runco, Aaron Clayton, Michael Sinterniklaas, Caroline Hoermann, Ruby Larocca, Barbara Joyce

Runtime: 1h 29m

Category: Cannibal, Demon, Supernatural

Synopsis: A group of parapsychologists go to investigate a popular haunted house owned by John Stoker. While investigating, the men are seduced by an entourage of succubus’s, who kill them after they have had their way with them. But one of the group members, Erin Cooper, is having visions of the previous owner and his devilish ways. Now she is hell-bent on finding out what the killings and Mr. Stoker have in common. But will she die trying?

Review: I picked this movie up at Family Video when it first came out. I noticed the cover and thought it looked cool. This is exactly why I am so passionate about this site: this movie was one of the worst I have ever seen. I am actually embarrassed to review it considering I have to admit that I had actually seen it. There was nothing good about this movie…at all. The story was bad, and rushed, the concept was horrible, and don’t even get me started on the acting. I really have no reason to go on with this review, considering that there is nothing good to say about it. And what happens when you have a movie with nothing good about it? You get…

Rating: 0. Yes ladies and gentlemen…here it is…the first 0! I never thought that I would have to use this extreme but I calls ‘em like I sees ‘em. If you plan on renting this movie, for whatever screwed up reason you may have, do this instead: take the money you were going to use and shove straight up your poop shoot. It would be of better use that way.

****WARNING****
DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!

(0of25).

Buy this DVD at HKFlix.com

No comments: