Monday, July 30, 2007

Devil’s Trade - 104 - Anna’s Plan


Director: Toby Wilkins

Writer: Ben Ketai

Tagline: [None Yet]

Actors: Ed Canossa, Ginny Weirick, Michael Conti

Runtime: 3m 16s

Category: Curse

Synopsis: After the events of the previous episode, Anna, Jim and Darren discuss ways to get rid of the cross. Darren finally tells them that he bought it from a website called DevilsTrade.com. Once on the site, Anna finds testimonies from hundreds of other people claiming that the curse of the cross is real. Finally, a decision is reached…sell it. But to whom?

Review: Once again I state that this series needs to consist of longer episodes. But there was a lot of information in this one. Like the last episode, they discuss their options and finally decide to sell the bad boy. I did like the hundreds of testimonies on the site though…gave it an ominous feeling. Other than that…nothing else happened.

Oh yeah, Darren coughed up some bloody body tissue at the end…not bad.

Rating: 16. Like the last episode, I wanted more. I’m just not comfortable with these piddley little four-minute-or-so episodes. I don’t mind being left hanging, but this is becoming ridiculous. But, I do have to say, I am getting pulled into the story. (16of25).

View Episode

No comments: